Video e-Commerce Platform
A social marketing platform that helps its clients across various industries sell their services and products inside videos. There's an embedded player which the clients use to share the video content with featured products and underlying services across the Internet: social networks, e-commerce websites, blogs, emails and mobile channels.
- e-Commerce: Powerful tools to keep control over the storefronts, merchandise, and sales, including the store activity in real time, the status of all orders, invoices and shipments.
- Social marketing: Once the video content with branded products, generated leads, or donation is published elsewhere, the customers can share it with friends, partners, colleagues via Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo!, LinkedIn, MySpace, Google and other social media platforms.
- Social Marketing Intelligence: Robust analytics and reporting tools to manage stores in real time, including reports on sales, products, customers and video content viewed and shared.
- CMS: Feature-rich Content Management System to manage storefronts, video assets, product catalogs and customers.
Digital Marketing Intelligence Platform
A web-based digital marketing solution which helps brands discover what's driving results across the entire Web and rapidly identify winning strategies, content, and technologies. The platform recreates customer experience across the web and mobile allowing to gain a deep insight into visitors' online behavior, analyze what they do and how often in order to quantify the strength and weaknesses of the web-site content and online business performance.
Apache 2.2, MySQL 5.5, Codeigniter framework, Sphinx search engine, jQuery, AJAX, CSS, Google API, Social networks APIs
- Market Analysis: Websites Dashboards, Analytics, Geography, Action Trends, Behavior Analysis.
- Customer Interaction Recordings (CIR).
- Mobile CIR.
- Reporting Engines.
- Conversion Analyses.
- Digital Competitive Intelligence (DCI).
Social Marketing App
The app provides community members with knowledge and exposure to existing public meetings. Local agencies in turn get a powerful social marketing intelligence tool: a new form of data collection that captures both qualitative and quantitative data through crowdsourcing.
XCode, iOS SDK, iOS Facebook SDK, AllOurIdeas API, PHP, MySQL
- The app helps community members to quickly find public meetings (projects) and participate in them online thus making it easier for a larger percentage of audience involved.
- The agencies get access to real-time social marketing intelligence for successful project development by posing questions (poll) and receiving an instant feedback from community members.
Social Networking Platform
An interactive online platform for sports enthusiasts that helps achieve greater results by connecting them to professional trainers and nutritionists. A client may choose from many feature-specific sessions and connect to someone who can teach them exactly what they need to know. All they need to do is to request and book a live training session, either as an individual or as a part-of-a-group session.
ASP.NET, SQL Server 2008, YouTube API, Picnik API, Facebook API
- Personal profile creation and management.
- Booking engine for checking out the schedules and registration for upcoming sessions.
- Integration with social networks.
- YouTube Integration: all videos and coaching sessions are securely stored and are directly viewable in both YouTube and the Social Networking Platform.
- Event notifications via email (notifications of session bookings and cancellations, reminders, and so on).
- Integration with payment systems for purchasing tokens.
Loyalty Program Management System
An e-commerce system for enhancing social marketing efforts through loyalty programs and social rewards. The platform delivers bonus incentives to travelers while they are booking a tour online. It also tracks the user’s program point totals and recommends the best bonuses for the traveler to optimize their points gathering. The system consists of two parts: Server and Client. The server part is a web site, which allows managing information on flights and hotels, creating rules and bonuses. The client part is a flash tool (widget), which runs on most online travel booking sites, including suppliers.
Zend Framework, AJAX, Prototype JS Framework, Adobe Flex 3, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash CS4, Flash Lite 3.0, DHTML, CSS, XML, MySQL Server, Scribe Insight, TortoiseSVN, Apple Xcode, iPhone SDK 2.2, iPhone Simulator, iPhone OS Frameworks
- Track frequent flyer points and miles in popular travel programs in one convenient location.
- Find miles and points bonuses with partner airlines, hotels, credit cards, and rental cars.
- Calculate and sort the trip miles and points for every frequent traveler program associated with the tickets.
- See the miles expiration dates, redeemable miles and progress towards awards on a progress bar, the elite qualifying miles and segments on a progress bar.